Summer is finally here so that means its about that time to put away our heavier denim and switch into something lighter and softer. However this doesn’t mean you can’t stay RAW. There is a belief that you can not wear raw denim in the summer months because of the weight and stiffness. This project is here to prove the naysayers wrong.
Starting this today, we are going to track the daily progression of a pair of Nudie Big Bent Dry Organic jeans that are under 13oz. They are made in Italy with denim from Turkey that is 100% organic cotton. These jeans have the Nudie orange threads allover and the signature orange sign on the back pockets.
Here are Day 1 pictures as the journey begins.
- cuppapepsi reblogged this from kissmybhatt
- kissmybhatt reblogged this from denimbar
- aeiousometimeswhy reblogged this from denimbar
- discipline-balance reblogged this from denimbar
- wantering-menswear likes this
- prodigy-rahrah reblogged this from denimbar
- prodigy-rahrah likes this
- chrisagainsttheworld reblogged this from denimbar
- commonsenses13 likes this
- denimbar posted this
1101 South Joyce Street
Mondays - Thursdays 11 AM - 7 PM
Fridays 11 AM - 7 PM
Saturdays 10 AM - 9 PM
Sundays 12 PM - 6 PM